Friday, February 24, 2012

Guardian Angel Christmas Ornament




This is my Guardian Angel ornament I made for all my special people for Christmas one year. OMG it was receive so emotionally...it made us cry! It is a so simple and easy. Just a clear glass ball with a white feather in it. I then hot glued a nice golden braid arount the hanger to dress it up a bit. Then I made little glitter embellish cards to attach with this poem. ENJOY! EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT!

This is an angel feather
It fell from heaven above
To serve as a reminder
She’s watching and sends
Her love

It’s from your guardian angel
That is assigned to you
She dropped it in her struggle
While watching over you

Each time you almost stumble
Each time you nearly fall
Thank her and all the angels
For answering your calls

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on pinterest and it's a lovely idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping me be a blessing in someone else's life. I saw your idea and loved it. A few days later I was impressed to make several ornaments and give them to a friend and her mother. I did and delivered them yesterday. I don't know what is going on with them, but my friend cried and cried and said it was just what she needed. Thank you again for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this. I am going to make this for all my friends and church members next yr. Thank you and GOD BLESS You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been finding feathers where they shouldn't be since we lost my daughter, grand daughter and husband passed away. One daughter has a July 4 birthday and she found a feather in her car seat in a locked car.on her birthday. We think her dad was saying happy birthday. Another daughter the day before found a feather under their table in a restaurant in North Carolina..this has been happening for years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone tell me were i can buy the white feather at,and also the beautiful poems for I print it out on regular paper or is there special paper I buy

    ReplyDelete

Followers